About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sedona

Here are, as promised, some pics of my Sedona trip. This church is so beautiful, it is built into the red rocks of Sedona. We had lots of fun that weekend, shopping and eating, and best of all- resting. We had a great time in the hot tub, Josh worked out in the weight room at the hotel, too.

One funny story is about the "Blah Blah Guy". As we were walking around in uptown Sedona, we saw a guy who was sitting on a bench, playing a guitar. As we got closer, we could hear him. He was singing "blah blah blah........ blah blah deblah" As we walked away Joel said " I guess he doesn't have a lot to say" LOL.

Joel, who loves loves loves his cell phone was constantly checking his reception. He would announce " I get good reception here............. not so good here" It was funny, I guess, but it kinda drove me nuts.


These are some photos of the gorgeous landscape. When you are in Sedona, you are completely surrounded by mountains, and of the red rocks. People come from all over the world to see this beauty. It was kind of fun to hear all of the different languages people were speaking uptown. Joel was only impressed that his phone still had 3 bars of reception, even in the middle of this mountain. Josh and I just rolled our eyes and laughed. Anyway, it was a hoot and we hope to go back soon! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Great pics!