About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

hanging in here

I am facing some tough decisions in my life right now, so if you have any spare good thoughts- send em my way- OK?
I am ok, I will be OK, I am just struggling a bit.
Thanks!
LIsa

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Lisa,
I am sorry that you are going through a hard time right now. I've been thinking about you a lot. I'm sorry I have not been around much lately. My parents leave tomorrow so I should be around more this week. Call me if you want to chat!