About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, September 08, 2006

almost ready.........

for our weekend trip. I have to hit WM one more time, I decided to get a couple more rolls of film and some snacks for our room. My boys are like infants and need to eat every two hours you know,lol.

As for my goals, well, most did not happen,lol so on to next week!

I saw a great idea in CK a couple of months ago, think it was ali edwards, who put together a mini album before her vacation, and took it along. I am doing that for our day trip, and kind of excited about it. I used colors of the southwest, and die cut my own book covers and pages and tabs etc., at the LSS the last time I went.The kids of course think I'm nuts to make a scrapbook before we even have the pictures, but what do they know,lol.

I am trying to get the house clean before we leave, I hate coming into a messy house.

Guess while I am motivated I should get moving- I will post some great sedona landscape pics when I get back!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Have fun! I will be here looking forward to some purdy Sedona pictures.

Dianna said...

Well dang--that is where you were. I waited around for you all weekend because I forgot that you were going away. Did you have fun?