About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spring Festival of the Arts 2013 :)

The boys and I have been going to the festival of the arts for a few years now. We love to look at all the artists and their unique art, but this year the focus was on food lol. We had funnel cakes, chicken on a stick, and lunch was Fatburgers. We love to go on Fridays, because they put a fried egg on your burger w/o charge. This year they forgot to waive the charge for the egg, so they gave us extra fries. Let's just say when we left, the burgers were not the only things feeling fat ;)



No comments: