About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, April 07, 2013

So I am taking this online class, One Little Word, and this was the assignment. I needed to make a "vision board". I decided to dust off some of the canvas that I had purchased when it was all the rage, and never got to making anything with. I had so much fun making it. I am planning to make two more, but w/ paint instead of magazine images. I am much less nervous now to work w/ the canvas than before.

No comments: