About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Parsons' Family Restaurant. We ate there as a family lots of times. It was our usual Sunday brunch spot. Usually Papa and Uncle Shawn would join us. We ate their for their Friday Fish Fry most Fridays also. Sometimes my parents would join us. Once, even my Grandpa was visiting from Wisconsin, during lent. So off we went to Parsons. They knew us by name. We knew them by name. My boys have no memory of this restaurant. We have some plans of going to visit Glendale, and visit some of the places I used to take them as kids.
Also on the list will be Dazzos, La Rosa if it is still open, and a good walk around downtown Glendale.

No comments: