About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

well here we are....

on almost the last day of 2009... without much to say,lol.

My sons are still visiting... it is great...and it is not so great... I love them... but they can be really annoying...and I am equally annoying to them... I'm sure.

My job... see, I love love love my job. I never thought I would ever do anything besides teach... and I sure never thought I would love anything else. But I do. However, at this point, I am not loving where I work. I lovingly refer to it as Dysfunction Junction... but its starting to get to me. So...its a conflict. And, not being a big fan of the conflict... it sucks.

However, I have learned that what is a big deal today, will most likely be a little deal later... and probably right around the corner is a different big deal. So, I am gonna hang tough for a bit... and keep reembering the things I love. My actual job duties... my coworkers, the people I speak to frequently, my benefits and of course... that bimonthly pay check,lol.

Today... I made the yummiest chili ever, with my right hand man Josh. We also made those garlic cheesy buttery biscuts... almost heaven.

I am anxiously awaiting my zoo membership card, as is the boys and my parents. I am going to get all of us together... w/ hopefully at least my nephew along for kicks. Hopefully we can get that accomplished in the next 2 weeks or so.

Have a safe and happy new years eve and day!

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

Happy new year to you and your family!