About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

awwwww....

So my adult children have been visiting a lot during this holiday season. When adult children come to visit, it is wonderful... and horrible,lol.

I am, of course, very glad they visit... sometimes they think I am a maid, which is horrible, cuz... well...I'm not. They are in and out...sometimes they leave messes and forget to close the door. They speak to eachother like soldiers or professional athletes. I am not a big fan of that language... which they do try to curtail... but it still sneaks out.

Today, as we were laying around again, watching Law and Order SVU together... Josh said "Hey Mom... I really like coming home to visit"

I almost cried...and said... I really like having you come home to visit.

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

awwwwww!!! Big hugs all around!