About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, December 07, 2009

It's Winter!

It is a bit chilly and rainy here in AZ. The boys and I got the tree started,lol no need to rush yanno...

Today I am not feeling well... hopefully tomorrow I feel better.

I found a camera for my cutie nephew for Christmas... I am so excited to give it to him!

I have done no other shopping whatsoever,lol. I need to figure out what to get my parents and my nephews parents...Harder than heck to shop for!

Hope all of you are having a great night and week.

Lisa

No comments: