About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

ipods and little update

My ex, after realizing that although i would let him stay here, that I was not a bank decided that this is not the best place for him to stay (lmbo). So, it is over already and w/o any ugly. I guess he did have somewhere else to stay after all,lol.

I had decided that 2008 was going to be the year that the Browns moved into the era of technology. I know, most of you are already here,lol it sometimes takes me awhile to catch up.

I got a new computer, ditched dial up and now we even have ipods. I think we were the last three people on the planet to not have an mp3 player, with the exception of my parents.We are all 3 in love w/ ours, and now I am on the hunt for a good speaker/dock. There are so many choices, I am overwhelmed,lol.

Joel is getting ready to go back to ASU, Josh is going to take GED classes and stay in his online highschool program ( I know, I know. But no dropping out allowed here- if he passes I will let him stop going to high school,lol) All three of us are working ( me a little too much, josh just right and joel a little too little,lol) and have lots of good stuff going on.

I started reading Photo Freeom and am obsessed w/ this organizational method- so thats taking up a lot of my spare time.

And- I went to the movies w/ someone. Pretty exciting in and of itself,lol lets see what happens here.

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

I finally got a MP3 player from Woot a couple months ago. But I haven't loaded anything on it yet, lol.