About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

flashback

This is a pic of my sons back in Dec of 92. They loved the zoo as much as I did back then. This tractor was in the childrens zoo area and it was important for us to visit and take a pic each time we went. Good Times, good times.

I only got to the zoo once this summer. It is hard to go when it is so hot and this summer I have been working nights so that kinda complicated things also. I am hopefully switching to days in the not to distant future and w/ the weather cooling off I plan to visit it often, if for no other reason than it is a good place to walk.

I have been doing a lot of organizing lately, organizing photos on my computer, as well as files and actual pictures. I have even organized my scrap area and I could scrap there if I so desired,lol. Maybe next week- I am too pooped from the organizing part,lol.

No comments: