About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, July 07, 2008

back from flagstaff


here we are- the back porch. Probably my favorite part of my parents' cabin. I spent the last 4 days there, w/o the boys, but w/ my parents,lol.
We went to a 4th of July BBQ and my dad and I went to Karaoke. I also gave my dad the DVD player for the cabin for Fathers Day( just a little late,lol but just in time for my visit) and I was able to get all caught up on my Netflix movies. I am now just waiting patiently for Monk season 6 to come out on DVD on the 8th and my week will be all set.
I had a rough week last week at work, some pretty crazy stuff happening. I suppose it always happens, just kinda got to me last week.
Anyway- crossing my fingers this week goes well, and we don't have anymore record highs here,lol.

No comments: