About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, June 20, 2008

I am still alive

but barely,lol.

Been working a lot, which is both good and bad.I am back on nights, and have weekends off. That is kinda cool, haven't had that in awhile. Maybe I can snare me a man??

ok sorry to be lame for my first blog entry in over 6 months but:

2 things I am wearing:
1) denim dress
2) sandals ( shh they are a brand name sandal that my mom and sister are into- I thought they were crazy to be this excited over a flipping shoe, but they really are comfy)

2 names I have been called:
there are many,lol but nice ones are
1) Lisa, not a lot of nicknames for that one
2) teacherlisa- that was a huge part of my identity for many years. Preschoolers all over az called me "Teacherlisa"... I miss it.

2 things I like to do:
go to the zoo
go to karaoke

2 things I want:
love
sleep

2 favorite beverages
sweet tea
chocolate diet cokes from sonic

2 pets:
Charlie ( my first dog)
Taz ( my favorite dog)

2 things I did yesterday:
work
sleep

2 people I talked to today:
Joel
Josh

2 things I am doing tomorrow:
work
sleep ( see the pattern)

2 longest car rides:
the ride home from carlsbad NM
my sister and I in the back of a stationwagon arguing for 4 days as we drove home from WI as kids.

Gonna go to the zoo tonight, then karaoke. I hope to do more blog entries than I have been lol- just in case anyone still checks on me.

2 comments:

scrapper al said...

Woo hoo! Look who's posting! I've missed you. Guess I need to update my blog (look on the sidebar towards the bottom, lol).

Kristie said...

Well it's about damn time! LOL Hiya Lisa!!!! Good to see you are back.

My blog has been mostly used to pimp my etsy shop because I have no life and the life I do have right now can't be blogged about for certain eyes to see. lol

Hope all is well with you. :)
Kristie