About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

WOO HOO!

20 lbs of bazzill. That is just what got dropped off at my house! I have been saving some of the cash I have been earning providing childcare and made a big purchase from createforless. They really had awesome customer service, I liked how the site is set up. I also picked up the foam stamps of rebecca sowers handwriting- too cool!
I am on another organizing frenzy in my scrap area. I am hoping someone has iris carts on sale this week- I need two more and am almost ready to break down and buy them at full price. I don't think I could actually do that, but I am getting tempted,lol.
School is almost out here, next Tuesday. I am sure looking forward to it!
The kids seem to like working at the pool. Josh is feeling a little overwhelmed because he is also working at the paintball course and still has school going on. I think he will be fine after school lets out.
I am going to go file some bazzill. ( Insert smilie face)

No comments: