About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

summer and the livin is easy.................

so far,lol. I have spent almost no time in the car the last week and I have not been to town once,lol. Having a teenager w/ a drivers license is like that. I am starting to worry less than I was orignally, so that is good. He is going to drive to the city today so I am a bit nervous about that.

Josh is doing well, he likes his job at the pool.

Josh's friend tried to get him to quit but Josh stood his ground- something else to be proud of.

I am growing pumpkins and they now have their first flowers. This is pretty cool, hopefully we get lots of fun pumpkins to carve. Our tomatoes are doing great as well, they are so yummy!

It is getting hot here already, 110 this weekend. Our above ground pool is up so I might be able to start enjoying it. I am a HUGE baby about cold water( anything less than 80) and the temps are still dropping at night and the water doesn't have a chance to heat up.

Chris got his cpap machine, we are both sleeping a lot better. He wakes up bright and early now,lol- not sure that is a good thing but so glad he is not going to stop breathing or put stress on his heart with untreated apnea.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

YUM! Home grown tomatoes are the best! I wish I had some.

I'd get a pool too but, my attemps at testing out my cleaning skills on the smaller one we had proved to me that I am too lazy to do daily maint. on the things. Green water is not pretty and algea (sp) seems to grown in water overnight around here. Bummer :(