About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

What is in...............

my fridge right now-

water
diet pepsi
sweet tea
gatorade
( we get thirsty here in az,lol)
5 dozen eggs from my chickens
can of biscuts
butter
ketchup
mustard
mayo
lunchmeat
leftovers
shredded and block cheese and american too,lol- we also love cheese here

my purse-
I don't technically carry a purse, I carry a franklin covey planner, but inside is:
checkbook, debit cards, cash
grocery store game cards
scrapbook store cards
menu planner
day to day planning sheets
coupons
phone numbers/addresses

my car-
man, this is where I "live" almost so-
4 stadium seats
4 folding chairs
ice chest
tylenol, ibuprophen
one dose each of everyone in the family's medication
air freshener
sonic drink straw wrappers
change in a film container

No comments: