About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, May 08, 2006

my eventful morning

I have started providing childcare for a neighborhood family, in the mornings from 5-7 am. This morning, the bus was late, to pick up the oldest, which made me late ( one of the things I hate the most) and Joel almost late. Whew, everyone made it on time, thanks to help from Chris, my dh.

Then, I let Joel drive to school this morning, and we have this little deal. He needs to call me when he gets to his destination, so I can stop worrying. He does it, but doesn't really like it. Today, someone met him at his car, and he ended up forgetting to call me. I text messaged him, to ask if he made it. He did not respond, and 10 mins later, while freaking out, I call the high school campus.

I get a recording. I call back, and am trying another extention, when another call comes on. I answer, and it is Officer so and so from the such and such Police Dept. I turned pale ( according to DH) and almost fainted.

He starts talking about my identity theft case and I start laughing out loud. He thinks I am a weirdo, I am sure, but I could not help it. I explained it to him, and he laughed too.
While we were OTP, Joel text'ed me back and said he is fine, and sorry for worrying me.

My identity theft case is going ok. I have recieved all my money back from the bank, they are investigating and my local PD has transferred the case to the county sherriff since all the purchases were made online and out of the city.

Just got a call from Joel, he remembered this afternoon,lol.

No comments: