About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, September 16, 2005

the pot calling the kettle black

As I was visiting the blogs of my friends, I noticed people are not posting to them as often as I would like to read them. After checking friend number 5, and no updates I was getting frustrated.
Then I looked at mine. DOH! no room to complain lol.
I have been very busy here, football is life, at least according to Joel, Josh and of course Chris has to watch all the games on TV,lol. I love watching Joel and Josh play, that is for sure. I found a mom w/ a ds on the same team as Joel who wants to carpool to away games, so that is great. Any help w/ this 3.00 a gallon gas stuff,eh? Plus I hate to drive. I told my mom last night if I were to win the lottery, I would still cook, do laundry and all that, but I would hire a driver.
Life is good here. I am a little annoyed w/ DH but I guess a little is better than a lot, right??
I have to get the guys from a football game ( neither one is playing, but they want to watch it), so I decided that I would go to karaoke while I wait on them to finish up. That way, I am near their school, rather than all the way at home, or sitting waiting on them in the school parking lot. Dh and I were going to go, have fun together. Now he does not feel like going, so I am going to have to go alone. He does not get how lonely I am, he really doesn't. He probably never will. I am always alone. At all the kids games, at all their school functions, he is never there. Part of it is his job, part of it is him. Anyway, I am not surprised at this, just bummed.
I have been scrapbooking a lot this week. I now have 3 layouts done that need journaling, just waiting on joel so I don't mess up the stats and stuff from his last baseball season.
I am going to scrapbook tomorrow, and I am going to talk to a lady who just opened a lss in town about teaching or running crops there. I don't need to get rich, just hoping to get something fun going/meet some other people and maybe make a few bucks. It is kind of in a funky location, I hope it does well. She seemed great on the phone.
Josh is still doing great, I keep getting nice comments from his teachers. I am beyond thrilled and relieved.
I planted a bunch of seeds today, I am hoping for some baby trees to pop up soon.
I plan to do some more decluttering this weekend, I will let you know how many boxes I haul out of here!

No comments: