About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

50 things

What is your name spelled backwards? ASIL
Where were your parents born? Wisconsin
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? AIM
What’s your favorite restaurant? Native New Yorker
Last time you swam in a pool? Last night
Have you ever been in a school play? not as an actress but as a musician
How many kids do you want? want 3, have 2
Type of music you dislike most? anything loud shhhhhhh already,lol.
Are you registered to vote? Yes
Do you have cable? no, satellite though
Have you ever ridden on a moped? no
Ever prank call someone? no
Ever get a parking ticket? no
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? never
Where is the farthest place you have traveled to? from AZ to WI
Do you have a garden? yes
What’s your favorite comic strip? baby blues or family circus
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? yes
Bath or shower, morning or night? shower in morning
Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? hmm, I re watched a fave, mystic river
Favorite pizza topping?ham/pineapple
Chips or Popcorn? popcorn
What color lipstick do you usually wear? never wear lipstick
Have you ever smoked peanut shells? no, never heard of doing it either,lol.
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no
Orange Juice or Apple? orange
Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? my parents, sister, and my immediate family @ IHOP
Favorite type chocolate bar? special dark
When was the last time you voted at the polls? The last presidential election
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? last season
Have you ever won a trophy? no
Are you a good cook? yes
Do you know how to pump your own gas? yes, but my mom doesn't.
Ever order anything from an infomercial? yes
Sprite or 7-up? sprite
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? no
Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? medication
Ever throw up in public? no
Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? true love, it's all that matters.
Do you believe in love at first sight? no
Ever call a 1-900-Number? no
Can exes be friends? yes
Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? my son
Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? no
What message is on your answering machine? you have reached 520-xxxxxxxx
What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? I loved chris farley and adam sandler, and all of the charachters that they played.
What was the name of your first pet? cocoa
What is in your purse? don't carry a purse, but my planner is my life!
Favorite thing to do before bedtime? hang w/ my chatroom buds- hey were have you been lately?
What is one thing you are grateful for today?
That ds#2 is still elligable to play football!

No comments: