About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

still here

Grouchy cuz life isn't fair,lol...

Honestly, I am mostly doing well... just wondering why, at almost 43 years old... I have not gotten used to the idea that life just isn't fair.

I haven't been able to get many diet chocolate cokes from Sonic, due to my new work schedule, but I have found the frozen coffee at QT and am enjoying that.

Been eating a lot of tuna, chicken and egg salad, cuz its a gabillion degrees out there,lol.

Boys have been coming home every Fri-Mon. Guess they miss me ( or like being fed lol)

1 comment:

Ms. Hernandez said...

Lol...i guess its true then life isnt suppose to be fiar then...!!