About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

stolen- from another blog,lol

I WAS-a preschool teacher for many years, it is still part of my soul.

I AM-getting older,but feeling younger and healthier

I THINK- that this world is filled with some really selfish and thoughtless people.

I WONDER-what life has in store for me next.

I WISH-I had more money.

I SAVE-bits of "stuff" to help remember places I have been.

I ALWAYS-try my best at everything.

I CAN'T-move as quick as I used to,lol.

I BELIEVE- that a little kindness goes a long way.

I PROMISE-to try to treat myself as well as I treat other people.

I LOVE-the Phoenix Zoo.

I SCRAPBOOK-to connect the past to the future and because it is fun.

No comments: