About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

been awhile

With facebook... and my home computer on the fritz... I haven't been keeping this guy updated. Going to try to do better about that.

Thanksgiving almost here and on graveyard shift...not the easiest way to spend the holidays. I think we have it all worked out though. This year, I took the day before Thanksgiving off, and I am going to go to church at 7pm-then head home to make the pies and rolls. In the morning, when I start to get tired, I am going to pack up all my goodies and head to my moms. I will sleep there till dinner time. Joels girlfriend Lauren is going to come, and bring the guys to my moms. Hopefully that works out for everyone.

I am going to take a picture of Joel Josh and Max for some (secret) gifts for unamed people for Christmas.

I have been working on a 30 days of thanks mini album, and I am trying to think of a family project to do at my moms for Thanksgiving. Hmmm...

Peace,
Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving

FStrothman said...

Happy Holidays. Keep on posting! You are very insightful!