About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

notice the big poofy hair



and please, please remember it was 1993... lol Josh squirming around on my lap... joel acting like the monkeys... a great day to remember. We were talking last week about going to the zoo, and josh says... "Mom... you could force me to go to the zoo when I was little... but not now" Apperantly he has different memories than I do... funny how that works. I drug him crying from the zoo several times when he did not want to leave.

Other than my house, the zoo is my favorite place in the whole world... and I dont get there as often as I would like. I think I need to make it a goal to change that.

Tomorrow my Uncle David, my parents, sons and hopefully my sister and her family are getting together for the first time in a lot of years... not sure how many... My Uncle lives in IL, and rode his motorcycle out here... in August... guess he was really wanting a visit huh,lol.

I was really really proud of my teenage knuckleheads when they asked "what time are you picking us up to go to Grandmas?" I had sort of assumed that they probably would not want to spend a weekend day hanging around w/ old ppl... but they are looking forward to it too! I'm still learning so much from them, and about them.

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift... that's why it's called the Present... Have a great Today!

No comments: