About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

flashbacks



June of 1994... Josh was 3, Joel 4.5... very close way back then too.

Today they came by to visit, do laundry and pick up a few more things. Where one goes, the other goes... the whole time they were here, they were in the same room as the other.

We ate the requested biscuts and gravy... they helped me w/ a few guy things that needed to be done around here.

It was a great day! I'm already looking forward to next Sunday when I can see them again.

Work is driving me crazy. I figured out I love my job but hate working where I work, if that makes any sense. What I am going to do about it... I'm not sure...

It is hotter than heck here in az...just polished off a pint of Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream!

No comments: