About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, July 06, 2009

so sorry computer issues here....



Well, lots goin on around here at the farm,lol. My youngest moved out, and in w/his brother so... i have an empty nest.... except for these critters and the dogs.

I have been doing just fine except last night. I went to visit them, and when I left I was pretty sad. When I am at home, or out and about, I am fine w/ the whole deal. I am just so very proud of both of them, and they are doing good.

My puter is not, but I have a plan of action now,lol so hopefully this weekend I will be back in business.

It is hotter than heck here... but I guess that is to be expected when you live in AZ.

Will attempt to do a better blogging job,lol.

No comments: