About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

UGH!

This is really a not so good day!

I went to visit a friend in a town about 45 minutes from me last night. That went good/fine...whatever...

Anyway I get home in time to let the guy from Direct TV in ( as my satellite in my family room is not working... first ugh)

to find that my refrigerator is not working correctly! Everything in the freezer part is cold, but defrosted, and everything in the fridge is not so cold. So, now I am trying to figure out whats going on there.

I did things that I can think of and am now trying to see if any of them work,lol. If not I guess I will have to cross that bridge. Thankfully I have a deep freezer and my boys had been here all week, leaving the fridge almost empty anyway,lol.

Going to be trying to enjoy a 3 day weekend... starting today, as soon as the satelite guy gets everything working!

Have a great and peaceful weekend!

Lisa

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

Hope you don't need a new fridge, but if you do, take comfort in that the new ones are so energy efficient, the energy savings will pay for the new fridge in a few years. At least that's how it worked for us.