About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Papa, Shawnie, Joel and Josh


I have always loved this photo. Its from 1993- a lifetime ago it seems. My father in law, "Papa" as you have heard me refer to him- wanted to take Joel and Josh to the airport to watch the airplanes. During our school break, we went and had a super day, as you can tell by these smiling faces. This was a very happy memory for me.

Papa talked about it for years to come as well. My sons have long since forgotten this day- I think its about time I take out this photo!

The weather in AZ is getting hotter. Josh is enjoying his new church. I have been out on a few dates w/ what just might be a nice guy,lol.

I had my eval at work- I guess they are going to keep me around for another year.

My ankle is mostly better, still kinda funky looking.

Today I did a lot of scrapbooking, and tonight I am going out for karaoke- great day!

No comments: