About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Dude



This is my son Joel's dog, who we got after I ran his other dog, Buddy over in my Suburban.

We got him right after Dude,Where's My Car was released. Dude was Joels favorite word... it began every sentence. He even called me Dude.... occasionally it was "Dude,Mom" but usually just Dude. ( that was if he wasn't calling me coach... but thats another blog entry altogether.)

He loves this dog... and now that he is at ASU Josh has kinda had to let him start sleeping w/ him and all of that.

One interesting thing about this dog is he never wants to lay his face on the same level as his body... as evidenced in this typical photo of him.

We love you... Dude.

No comments: