About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Josh's 18th Birthday



Here we are.... Josh is now 18. All my kids are adults... at least legally,lol.

We went again, for Native New Yorker hot wings,lol- love those wings! Dina, Max, my parents and Joel and I were there to help him celebrate.

18 things I love about Josh-

He is kind.

He is thoughtful.

He is truly good to others, especially people who have challenges in their life.

He is good to animals.

He can get along w/ almost anyone- all different types of people.

He reminds me that not everything is serious.

He knows how to have fun.

He does what he thinks is right w/o regard for others' opinions of him/it.

He has overcome some personal challenges and is doing just great!

He has an amazing relationship w/ his brother. So close and so good.

He always says "I love you, Mom" when hanging up w/ me or leaving the house.

He can always find "what stinks" in the house w/ his supersonic nose.

He doesn't judge others.

He is an awesome cook.

He is honest w/ himself, about himself.

Even at 18, he still discovers new things as if he were a small child, with wonder and excitement.

He is always trying to learn new things.

He is so dang smart- and doesn't realize it yet.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Happy 18th, Josh. Stay out of trouble. ;)

scrapper al said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Good to see you Lisa! That's a wonderful list about Josh.