About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, February 20, 2009

soooo freaking frustrated!

the title really does say it all...

Yep...i know things will get better.... I know it does no flippin good to try to worry about things that are not in your control... and I know I need to count my blessings ( of which I really do have many)...

Just right now, at this moment... i am frustrated about a whole bunch of stuff that isn't in my control, and I suppose in the grande scheme of life and death really don't even matter.

Why... oh why... can't everyone just agree w/ me and do what I think is the right thing to do,lol.....

Carry on....

No comments: