About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

going in......

I took 3 days off work, well... 2 were my weekend,lol i just added a day. But the plan is to clean/organize the closet and paperwork... finish my taxes... hopefully i come out of the closet ok,lol...

Then, I am bracing myself for some crazy times at work for the next 2 weeks. I just keep reminding myself that it is only for two weeks,lol.

Anway- i love other peoples before and after pictures but I am way too embarrassed to post my before pix. So, I will post my after pics.

Ok... going in.

No comments: