About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Friday fill ins... on Friday even,lol.

1. The world is __ours... lets be good to it__.

2. ___"Craptacular"__ was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder _what I will be doing next year at this time____.

4. ___Peace is __ at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for __honesty... just do it___.

6. ____Taking a nap on the couch_ is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___karaoke__, tomorrow my plans include ____being lazy_ and Sunday, I want to ___have lunch w/ my sons and head to work__!

No comments: