About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I know its Sunday... but here are my Friday fill ins...

Friday Fill in... day late... dollar short,lol.


1. I must __find love___ before I die.

2. You can't stop __time___.

3. I wish I never had to buy __tires___ again.

4. _franklin covey____ has helped me change my life.

5. I know the song __what the world needs now___ by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would _trust more easily____.

No comments: