About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

saturday


I spent the day at my parents, who were watching this adorable creature... my nephew.My mom does my hair color every month... so today while it was doing its thing... i took a few pictures of my nephew, with his most favorite person in the world.

Work is a little stressful right now, my supervisor and I were at odds... i think that has worked itself out for the most part. There will be changes happening... and ya'll know how much I like change...

Tomorrow will be a fun day... more baseball for joel and then working on the #1 day for domestic violence in this country,lol.

With that said... be kind to everyone!

Lisa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Feb 1st is the #1 day for domestic violence? How come? I really want to know.