About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

sweet!

Josh has been sponsored! He has been working hard for this, and it has paid off. The hard work will continue, and it is not a free ride but it does help. ( This is for paintball, lol sorry to leave that detail out)
He is still working at the pool, and is successful! He has been asked to train someone else and feels an awesome sense of pride.
Joel is doing well too, and has not caused any car accidents that I am aware of,lol.
I have next week off from babysitting, I think I am going to get to work on some pages for hire that I have going on. The guys are asking when we can get to the zoo again, so we can see the other things we missed.
It is hot here- 115 and they are saying no one should go outside. I am listening,lol. My kids work outside though so they are experts on how much water a person should drink.( I taught them well,lol)
I know I am behind the times, but I got a coluzzle today, so I could cut expert circles. I love it! Finally something I can use that works-woo hoo!
Tomorrow I am going to cut circles and get a haircut!

No comments: