About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, April 07, 2006

I am now, finally, getting off of the pot.

I decided today, to use the effort that I have been using to attempt to get along w/ my ex, and solve our issues w/o involving attorneys and courts, and use it to find a good attorney and take care of business.
I did not want to have money interfere with my kids relationship w/ their dad. At this time, there is no relationship, so I might as well have some money,lol.
I decided that instead of wasting time trying to talk to him, I would use that time to get my reciepts and notes in order and go to court.
I will win, I am right. It does not make it any less sad, and any more what I want. It is, however, what it is.
Joel is driving now, and every time he drives, I get so sick to my stomach with worry. I am doing a little better now, I know it takes 20 minutes to get home from town, so I only worry after 20 minutes,lol. Last night he was home before I could start really worrying, so hopefully I am on the right path.
So here I am, no kids to take anywhere, no where I have to rush off to,and I have NO clue what to do w/ myself.I better get a life.

No comments: