About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

a busy weekend!

Looking forward to some time at home this afternoon, hopefully. I have been so busy running the kids here and there. Joel started his first job yesterday, he is beyond excited. He found out there is another lifegaurd that lives close to us w/ a car woo hoo! That might help out this summer. I have no real goals for today except getting the scraparea clean.If that happens, I may spend the afternoon scrapping and listening to lifetime movies. I am waiting for chris to get home from town and we are going to watch Ray together.

No comments: