About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, May 27, 2005

..and the thunder rolls....

Hopefully we will get some rain here, we are getting thunder. I am crossing my fingers it is just for tonight though. All my guys work outside,lol. Joel has started working and loves it. Josh is working at the paintball course w/ his friend Chris, and they love it too. Josh and Chis have dyed their hair black so we call them the blackheads,lol.
I had a super day today, the boys all stayed at Chris' house so I did not have to run anyone to town at the crack of dawn. I stayed home all day, scrapped, made dinner, watched tv. It was a great day.
I started my diet Wednesday. I was doing well before dh's surgery, so I am just going to pick up where I left off. I am making sure I get the three calcium servings, the loads of fruit and veggies, no more than 3 oz of meat per day ( that is part of the RA diet) and as much as possible eating whole grains. Drink my usual water plus a serving or two of green tea.
I did a layout today for my bom, about the last time I went to the hospital. I am going to do another layout for my book tomorrow, and then switch gears to my recipes I think.
Chris ( dh) is doing better every week, he is tired at the end of the day, but he is making it all the way through.
Well, this blog thing is a struggle for me, I need to get the hang of it. I am going to push myself for a daily entry.

No comments: