About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Last month we had training at work. It included learning about one of the helicopter companies we frequently use. We were told at the beginning of the week that we would have the opportunity to fly in the helicopter. I wanted nothing to do w/ that whatsoever. We go, have some lunch, watch a little presentation and then its time...who wants to go...So groups of two go...I think three before me. Then somewhere...out of nowhere...I asked the other chicken in the group...what if we just go? She was up for it, and so we did! I am proud of myself for having the courage to try something new, something uncomfortable. I got horribly "carsick" but I am really really glad that I went. I did it :)

No comments: