About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's been awhile :)

 I think with the facination with facebook, lots of blogs have either gone away completely or like in my case, get updated a lot less frequently. I aim to change that in my case lol.

In January I signed up for Ali Edwards "One Little Word" class.

I have unfortunately become indecisive-almost paralyzed w/ fear of making the wrong decision. Therefore, I just keep doing whatever I have always done.


I have also put on more weight than I care to admit.

So, the word I chose was move. I want to move out of my house, and I have finally ( through months of not making up my mind ) decided that I want to move to Tempe. I also want to move my body a little more, then a little more, and hopefully a little more after that.

This picture was taken in the lobby of the Tempe Chili's during the Tempe Festival of the Arts. There is no other place like Tempe, I think. I feel like I am being pulled there and am no longer going to fight that pull because of fear of making the wrong choice. I am going to use it to motivate me to move toward new/better/exciting things.

Move.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

scrapper al said...

I like the word you choose. Good luck with all your moves.

hasib said...

your writing style is very nice. i like it.

Dolores said...

I went to the "1 word" website. What a great concept! Good luck with your move!