About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Monday, June 27, 2011

I needed a reminder today...and I found it

There’s no time for regrets. Life is too short for that. Do what you feel you need to do. Love the people around you. Love without having expectations. Give without expecting for anything in return - because that is the greatest gift a person can have.

People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Be good anyway.

Honesty and frankness will make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

People need help, but may attack you if you try to help them.
Help them anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God.
It was never between you and them anyway.

- Mother Theresa -

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for reminding me of these things, I had going off course for a minute, was hurting inside, the man I love had 2 strokes and a heart attack and changed, and not in a good way. I lost my best friend. I will love him anyway.

Lisa said...

Cynthia- I am so sorry about your troubles! I hope you find peace.

VeiBec said...

One day at a time <3..!! :)
Read me!

Craziest Photo Collection said...

nice ... a smile for you

Sameen Butt said...

Nice post!

Lollipopper said...

What a great quote. I totally related to your post about bullies, especially since I hadn't experienced it since I was in high school. Had no idea what to do about it and didn't want to stoop to that person's level. This quote answers all those question. Wonderful!!

GHD said...

wow``` i seem

guitar chords and tabs said...

good