About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, May 01, 2011





Getting ready to go visit Joel and Josh today. Like when they were younger, the visits are pretty much about food and TV, although I am toying with the idea of moving to Tempe.

Today, I am bringing fresh eggs for them to use while I am not there and some home made bagels. While we are together, we are going to have biscuts and gravy (by request) and peach crisp. We will probably watch a movie, and we are going to check into a couple of houses in some neighborhoods I like. Should be a fun day :)

Lisa

3 comments:

scrapper al said...

For fresh eggs, homemade bagels, biscuits & gravy, and peach crisp, I'll consider moving to Tempe for your company. :)

Anonymous said...

~*Yummy*~

raja abdullah said...

Just read your blog. you must goodat bakery. Once upon a time is nice post. Mine is Never Say Die. Best regard.