About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Doin' Good

Some improvements in the house!

I started taking enebrel almost 2 weeks ago now...I am feeling so so so much better. I no longer feel like I have the flu. I still am having some problems in my wrists and fingers, but almost no problems in my shoulders and knees. My feet feel better also. Some side effects are scary... but not using the medicine was also getting very scary. I have not had anything serious thus far... I get a headache and become itchy... so I started giving myself the injection just before I go to bed, and take tylenol PM about 30 min before the injection. Last weeks worked out pretty good... much less itching and I was asleep so who knows if I had a headache,lol.

Money is still an issue, but since I am feeling better I am going to try to find a way to pick up a PT job, or do something to make a lil extra, and I am going to do some cuts to the non essential budget areas to try to help that out as well.

Today I stopped and grabbed a pint of Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream- my favorite flavor-Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Its my dinner,lol.

The supervisor that was making me crazy was terminated, so that has made work a lil easier for me. Now I will probably go ahead and apply for that job when the opening becomes available.

Peace

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

So glad to hear things are going well for you.