About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

it's Wednesday

so...crazy coworker was terminated. I'm not happy...just relieved.

My kids are still visiting... I realized what was bugging me the most about it... I have really grown to like my alone time. So, since I love my kids, but I enjoy my alone time, I am going to put myself in time out sometimes... and just decompress...at least until they get sick of me,lol.

Started scrapping some pics of my kids' first apartment...they were home at the time and really enjoyed looking at them... they thought i was nuts when I was taking all of these random pictures.

This week, I am just going to take life easy, continue my storm clean up and enjoy the times the kids are visiting.

No comments: