About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

one rough week!

Not really a whining post... just I really can't believe all this crap happened week....

First off, I went to a party and had a really awesome time, until right at the end when the cousin of the host started saying mean and vulgar stuff to me on the way out the door... I'm not really used to stuff like that happening, and I kinda take it to heart.

Then the next day... my best friend ( who I am forever posting about here, how much I am thankful for her etc...) had a birthday party.I didn't know she was having it until a few hrs before it was to happen. Then, I had the opportunity to work OT, which I took. That really hurt my friends feelings... and it damaged our relationship... making me very very sad. I tried to explain my reasons to her... but she was not havin it,lol.

Then... the next day, my sons apt was broken into and a lot of things were stolen. To make matters worse, it was someone they knew. One of the things taken was my son's laptop that he uses for school. Could I get any sadder... yep... I could...

When I got to the apt... there was a lot of yelling, screaming... they are young... they are going to kill ppl,lol. I said hey guys let's calm down and take this one step at a time.

That was not what they wanted to hear. Josh got into my face and said "F you..."

Yep, that is about as sad as a girl can get right there. So, at that point, I told them I loved them w/ all my heart, I was sorry it had happened to them and to let me know if there was anything I could do.

Of course now, Josh feels bad, my heart still hurts... but i'm working on getting over it.

Joel got a new laptop the other day... the other stuff was "toys"- video games/systems and Ipods etc. big bummer but they do not prevent you from handling life.

They are moving to another apt in the complex on the other side... they are happy about that part. Joel is set for class... now to get the car fixed and see about replacing some of the other things.

As far as my friend, we are talking but it isn't the same... hopefully that works out.

One more day of work until my weekend and I am planning some R and R!

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

Sorry you had such a rough week. Hope the rest of the year goes smoother.