About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Friday, November 13, 2009

its been awhile

and I'm still not whining,lol just being a little busy.

Hmm...what's goin on w/ me? Nothing new I guess.

I have been filling my freezer and really freezing a lot of food for myself, and to send over to the boys freezer.Shredded chicken,pulled pork, mashed potatoes and sliced bell peppers went in this week. They love/appreciate that, and it has been making it easier for me not to have to eat the same thing all darn week long,lol.

So, I got a hilarious txt forward today that said..."Isn't it interesting after Monday (M) and Tuesday (T) the rest of the week is WTF?" I think that is hilarious!

Weird weather here in az... hot, then freezing, sunny,cloudy... never know what we are getting into.

I'm gonna attempt to take some pics this weekend and to some more getting rid of crap/piles of paper. Looking forward to not working either of my days off this weekend,lol.

Oops... Just got word Josh is coming home for the weekend, and also I am going to a party on Saturday evening w/ some coworkers. Going to be fun!

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

Love the text you received! It made me lol.