About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

sorry to keep you hanging............

I don't really have anything to report. I feel like I did OK on my interview, and I did pass the required tests. There are more openings than applicants so things are looking good for me.
I am subject to a background check ( not worried) and a polygraph( worried).
This process will take around two weeks, so hopefully not too long after christmas I will be starting.
There is a lot of stress in my life right now, I'm not really getting into christmas this year. This is my oldests last christmas at home and I just can't "get into it". I am into it enough for him, he has pretty low standards,lol.
I am going to force myself to put some of the stress aside tomorrow and try to get something pulled together,lol.
Have a good week everyone!
Lisa

No comments: