About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

hey there

This is what Josh does while he is at work. He got shot a lot of times last weekend- he has circular welts all over him!

He has been getting quite a few hours at the Paintball field, and one of the owners has him doing construction type jobs at a house he is building. Great experience! Their work Christmas party is Friday night- we are pretty excited.

I tested for the 911 dispatcher position in my neighboring city and the Indian Reservation nearby. I have an oral interview ( the second step) w/ the Reservation tomorrow morning. I bought a new blouse for the occasion,lol. I have not worked in 4 years- this is pretty exciting. This will be life altering. I have never done anything but teach preschool. I was great at that, the hours were great. I could do it in my sleep,lol. This will be very challenging and the hours will be something I am not used to. I am also not used to the kind of money they make,lol. ( Several dollars an hour more than teaching paid) Hoping that balances it out.

It's getting cool here in AZ finally, although I had to use the A/C in my car a couple of days ago,lol. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Ohh how did the interview go?? Can't wait to hear. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get the job! :)

scrapper al said...

What Kristie said! Come on, don't leave us in suspense!