About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

not much going on here..............

I went to Joel's second to last football game friday. It was in Yuma, which is 3 hrs from where we live. That makes for a long, tiring day, but I really don't want to miss a minute of this.

Good movies on Lifetime today- wish I wasn't still tired from friday,lol. Every time I lie down to watch I doze off,lol.

Josh is playing in a paintball tourney today, waiting on the call to go pick my smelly boy up.

getting laundry done, dishes, more decluttering, setting myself up to scrap tonight...........

Having pizza for dinner, we have been missing our pizza fridays a lot because of football. Everyone is going to be home tonight for pizza, and maybe a movie.

Peace out...........

1 comment:

scrapper al said...

Wow, didn't know you were job hunting. Good luck!