About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

alrightythen

There is a conspiracy going on. I am not sure how many are involved. There is a conspiracy against me getting 8 hrs of sleep. During the past week, each one of the members of my family, and even my pets have gotten together to make sure, that night after stinkin night- I don't get to sleep.
These cult like tactics have made me sooo crabby! I told the whole lot of them, that if I do not get a goodnights sleep tonight- I am going to a hotel!!
Not much new here- I am too tired to do anything exciting, or even keep up w/ stuff,lol
Lisa

No comments: